All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Massage treats pain by manipulating muscles and convincing ligaments to stop practicing krav maga moves on each other. Cease musculoskeletal sparring with this Groupon.
$29 for Pain Consultation and One-Hour Massage ($164 Value)
During the initial consultation, practitioners delve into patients' health histories to see when aches first appeared and how long they've been impeding daily activities such as walking, restful sleeping, and spirited air-guitar playing. Palpation and other diagnostic measures seek out the root source of each individual's hurtful symptoms during a comprehensive pain evaluation. With this newly gleaned information, the massage therapist, under the doctor of chiropractic's direction, artfully kneads muscles and joints in an attempt to exorcise pain without turning to drugs, surgery, or prescription lollipops.
Choose from nine locations:
- Advanced Performance Chiropractic & Rehab Center in Ramsey with Doctor of Chiropractic Rick Palazzo
- Brick Pain Relief and Wellness Institute in Brick Township with Doctor of Chiropractic William Walsh
- The Chiropractic Health Spa of Ramsey in Ramsey with Doctor of Chiropractic Pilar Labriola
- Dr. Rick Palazzo, D.C. in Oradell with Doctor of Chiropractic Rick Palazzo
- Eickhoff Chiropractic & Nutrition Family Wellness Center in Clifton with Doctor of Chiropractic Bill Eickhoff
- Eisen Family Chiropractic Center in Paramus with Doctor of Chiropractic Robert Eisen
- Santangelo Chiropractic & Rehabilitation Center in East Hanover with Doctor of Chiropractic Fredrick R. Santangelo
- Takacs Wellness Center in Lafayette with Doctor of Chiropractic Michele Takacs
- Touchstone Chiropractic Center in Union with Doctor of Chiropractic Robert Zuniga
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 26, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for location purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. New clients only. Not valid with Medicare, Medicaid, or other federal insurance programs. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Health Centers
New Health Centers consists of more than 300 health-care practitioners across the country, each working to alleviate corporeal discomfort with natural techniques. Doctors work in conjunction with experienced practitioners to soothe aches, pains, and lawn-gnome infestations.