All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra XC injections: lips
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Heights Med Spa
New Heights Med Spa helps clients achieve the look of their dreams with a variety of beauty services. Relying on 30 years of combined experience, the staff members work one-on-one with clients to personalize a treatment plan. That might include Botox injections, noninvasive body contouring, or PRP Vampire facials. The staff also puts lasers to work, using the powerful light waves to whiten teeth, remove excess body hair, and erase unwanted tattoos.