What You'll Get
Pilots are the cowboys of the air, roaming the wide-open skies and herding children’s runaway balloons. Giddy up, up, and away with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$64 for a Flight Experience (a $129 value)
- Hands-on preflight inspection and aircraft-safety run-up
- 30 minutes of flight time with full control of plane from takeoff and climb-out to cruising and landing
- In-flight support from an FAA-certified instructor who provides debriefing
- Six-month subscription to Flight Training magazine<p>
$149 for an Introductory Flight Course (a $299.04 total value)
- Three hours of flight instruction (a $120 value)
- 50 minutes of flight time with a commercial pilot (a $108.54 value)
- Flight Training 101 course book (a $35.50 value)
- Six-month subscription to Flight Training magazine (a $35 value)
- Access to the Flight Training 101 pilots’ forum<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Horizons Aviation
Dreams take flight in the most literal of ways at New Horizons Aviation, where professional pilots introduce guests to the experience of flight first-hand. Based in Reading Regional Airport, the flight school relies on a comprehensive instructional program known as Flight Training 101, which unites rigorous training with a flexible approach. The program’s innovative progress tracking system measures students’ skills as they advance through basic tasks such as taxiing the plane along the runway and taking off. In addition to flight instruction, New Horizons Aviation offers aircraft rental, aerial photography, and a pilot shop stocked with essential parts and accessories.