Go-kart tracks are winding and curving courses commonly designed in such layouts as the figure eight and the snake kissing a garden hose. Hug those curves with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $35 for one 15-minute go-kart race for two people, valid Wednesday-Friday ($70 value)
- $42 for one 15-minute go-kart race for two people, valid Saturday and Sunday ($70 value)
- $65 for one 15-minute go-kart race for four people, valid Wednesday-Friday ($140 value)
- $79 for one 15-minute go-kart race for four people, Valid Saturday and Sunday ($140 value)
- $55 for a three-hour Arrive & Shoot paintball package for two, valid on Sunday only ($110 value)
New Jersey Motorsports Park
Ripe with competition, the atmosphere surrounding New Jersey Motorsports Park provides ample activities suited for South Jersey families. One part of the park is Battlegrounds Paintball—the facility's paintball fields that aim to not only give players a paintball game, but a unique paintball experience. Situated on 10 acres of land, adventurous souls aged 10 and older can partake in splattering game styles, ranging from capture-the-flag to organized scenarios.
At the other part of the park—from spring through late fall—the track’s major events entice fans young and old and range from open-wheel racing to go-karting. With little to no experience, amateur drivers can arrive and drive at the Tempest Raceway, which sends similarly skilled drivers careening around the bends of a track that features six different configurations and 11 prime spots to throw a well-aimed koopa shell at the competition.