Choose Between Two Options
- $70 for three-day AMA Ultimate Fan Experience package for one ($199 value)
- $130 for three-day AMA Ultimate Fan Experience package for two ($398 value)
Each option includes, per person:
- 3-day Ticket to GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing “Devil’s Showdown” on Sept. 13–15
- 3-day VIP parking pass
- Access to bike night and concert (Friday night)
- Access to bikini contest (Saturday night—21 and over)
- Fan Walk (Saturday and Sunday)
- Hell on Wheels BMX Stunt Show
- Jason Britton Motorcycle Stunt Show
- $10 New Jersey Motorsports Park gift card
- Private Meet and Great with AMA Riders
- New Jersey Motorsports Park gift bag
From September 13 to 15, race fans can enjoy unfettered access to the weekend’s racing events. Friday kicks off the festivities with a show from professional stunt rider Jason Britton. A bike night and concert keep the two-wheeled fun rolling. Saturday and Sunday get fans up close to their favorite riders during the walk through and autograph session, and Groupon holders get access to a private VIP meet-and-greet as well.
Passes also include admission to the bikini contest, a New Jersey Motorsports Park gift bag, and a $10 gift card to be used toward snacks or swag. Click here for a schedule of fan events and click here for a schedule of racing events.
New Jersey Motorsports Park
Ripe with competition, the atmosphere surrounding New Jersey Motorsports Park provides ample activities suited for South Jersey families. One part of the park is Battlegrounds Paintball—the facility's paintball fields that aim to not only give players a paintball game, but a unique paintball experience. Situated on 10 acres of land, adventurous souls aged 10 and older can partake in splattering game styles, ranging from capture-the-flag to organized scenarios.
At the other part of the park—from spring through late fall—the track’s major events entice fans young and old and range from open-wheel racing to go-karting. With little to no experience, amateur drivers can arrive and drive at the Tempest Raceway, which sends similarly skilled drivers careening around the bends of a track that features six different configurations and 11 prime spots to throw a well-aimed koopa shell at the competition.
97% of 313 customers recommend
“Best FUN I have had all year! Highly recommend the go-carts What a blast!!!”
“We usually go karting 2 to 3 times a year and we always have a good time”
“Bring your own helmet if you have it Otherwise you will have to pay $3 for renting theirs Overall a fun experience!”