Oxygen therapy is a medical treatment which enhances the body’s natural healing process by inhalation of oxygen in a total body chamber
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Massage sessions help reduce stress and relax muscles, whereas hyperbaric-chamber treatments increase oxygen flow to help repair cells and damaged tissue. Multiple hyperbaric treatments can combat the aging process, increase alertness, and reduce inflammation.
- Benefits: reduces inflammation, detoxifies cells, improves circulation and stem cell production, promotes new blood vessel growth.
- Available massages: relaxation, deep-tissue, sports injury and recovery.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage.
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Leaf Hyperbarics and Massage
The skilled technicians at New Leaf Hyperbarics and Massage help treat patients suffering from autism, dementia, and traumatic brain injuries through the use of hyperbaric chambers. Each of New Leaf’s OxyHealth chambers is designed to comfortably cradle clients while increasing their oxygen and blood flow by way of increased atmospheric pressure. This encourages bodies to repair themselves from the inside out—reducing inflammation and repairing damaged cells—and to detoxify and strengthen the immune system. Lifts and platforms provide safe access to each chamber for every age and body type, and staff members answer questions about each device. New Leaf’s hyperbaric chambers have been used by athletes looking to make the most out of their abilities as well as by everyday folks wanting to feel and look younger than a kitten sucking on a pacifier.