Enjoy gourmet burgers, chicken sandwiches, and sides such as patty melt, double-decker BLT, Philly cheesesteak, and more
What You'll Get
- $15 Value for Burgers, Sides, and Drinks for Two (Dine-In): Valid Monday–Friday after 2 P.M.
- $15 Value for Take-Out: Valid any day after 2 P.M.
See the menu.
The Fine Print
About Little Bitty Burger Barn
Beefy bites are serious business at Little Bitty Burger Barn. The neighborhood burger shack uses only 100% beef, never-frozen patties to whip up fresh sandwiches with piles of mouthwatering toppings.
Samples from the Menu
- Cowboy Burger: This gooey sandwich sates any cowpoke's appetite with A1 sauce, bacon, an onion ring, mushrooms, and Swiss cheese.
- Juicy Lucy: This burger is more than meets the eye thanks to a pocket of blue and pepper jack cheeses that oozes with each bite.
- Charlie’s 5 Alarm Fire Burger: Food Network’s Meat & Potatoes host Rahm Fama himself popped in to try this challenge burger, which sets mouth ablaze with jalapenos, habaneros, and a tongue-scorching elixir that registers 10 million on the Scoville scale