Seafood has been considered a high-end delicacy ever since it was rebranded in 2007 from its original name—OceanSnax. Get a blast of ocean flavor with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $11 for a seafood meal for two, with one pound of clams or mussels and two house salads or soups (up to $19.50 value)
- $22 for a seafood meal for four, with two pounds of clams or mussels and four house salads or soups (up to $39 value)
- $12 for one dozen oysters (up to $20 value)
- $24 for two dozen oysters (up to $40 value)
- Click here to view the menu.
New Orleans Cajun Seafood
At one table, a diner enjoys a forkful of flaky crab meat, dipped in a pool of butter. Across the room, a steaming plate of crawfish challenges eaters with nimble fingers and an appetite for seafood. Crafting each of these succulent dishes are the chefs of New Orleans Cajun Seafood, who help bring the sea to each table—salted and spiced to taste, of course. The restaurant's menu features all the highlights of Southern-style shellfish, including shrimp, blue crab, and clams, as well as catfish and flounder. Diners can request those denizens of the deep be fried in batter, stuffed into a po' boy, or Cajun boiled, and an experienced chef will cook up a fresh batch—except when the live crabs are busy reenacting scenes from "Jaws."
55% of 274 customers recommend
“It was a great deal, the crab legs were great and service was good.”
“The soft shell crab is very good Fresh Oysters on the Half shell is very fresh, excellent with white wine. Service was very nice always with a smile but could be...”
“The soft shell crab is very good Fresh Oysters on the Half shell is very fresh, excellent with white wine. Service was very nice always with a smile but could be much better if shorter wait for food.”