All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $11 for a one-year subscription to New Orleans Magazine ($19.95 value)
- $25 for a three-year subscription to New Orleans Magazine, with a calendar ($54.95 value)
- $34 for three-year subscription to Louisiana Life and Acadiana Profile, with a cookbook and a calendar ($74.90 value)
A quick breakdown of the three lifestyle magazines:
- New Orleans Magazine: Published once a month, this Big Easy city magazine explores local culture, placing special emphasis on the foodie scene.
- Louisiana Life: Published six times a year, this general interest magazine highlights the best travel destinations in Louisiana.
- Acadiana Profile: Published six times a year, this regional lifestyle magazine hones in on Southern Louisiana’s food, homes, and Cajun culture.
Explore more details of each magazine here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for subscribers active within the past 3 months. Valid only within 400 miles of zip code 70005. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon, subscription expires 12 or 36 months from activation date. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Orleans Magazine
Each glossy page of New Orleans magazine is a shining example of what makes the Big Easy a great place to live. Features and columns cover everything from events and attractions to profiles of local artists and musicians. The magazine's specialty, though, is food and dining coverage, both introducing readers to new restaurants and sharing recipes for making shrimp and oyster dishes at home.
For a slightly different angle on the area, readers can also rifle through New Orleans' sister lifestyle magazines. There are seven, all told, including Louisiana Life and the Southern Louisiana region's Acadiana Profile.