Choose from Three Options
- $11 for a one-year subscription to New Orleans Magazine ($19.95 value)
- $25 for a three-year subscription to New Orleans Magazine, with a calendar ($54.95 value)
- $34 for three-year subscription to Louisiana Life and Acadiana Profile, with a cookbook and a calendar ($74.90 value)
A quick breakdown of the three lifestyle magazines:
- New Orleans Magazine: Published once a month, this Big Easy city magazine explores local culture, placing special emphasis on the foodie scene.
- Louisiana Life: Published six times a year, this general interest magazine highlights the best travel destinations in Louisiana.
- Acadiana Profile: Published six times a year, this regional lifestyle magazine hones in on Southern Louisiana’s food, homes, and Cajun culture.
Explore more details of each magazine here.
New Orleans Magazine
Each glossy page of New Orleans magazine is a shining example of what makes the Big Easy a great place to live. Features and columns cover everything from events and attractions to profiles of local artists and musicians. The magazine's specialty, though, is food and dining coverage, both introducing readers to new restaurants and sharing recipes for making shrimp and oyster dishes at home.
For a slightly different angle on the area, readers can also rifle through New Orleans' sister lifestyle magazines. There are seven, all told, including Louisiana Life and the Southern Louisiana region's Acadiana Profile.