Our Licensed tour guides will lead you to the most haunted places in the French Quarter, touching upon the history and memory of New Orleans
About This Deal
Ghost, History, Murder & Mystery
- Departure times: 5:30pm & 8:00pm
- Visit website for more details for on availabilities, directions, and Health & Safety protocols
- Departure location: The Supreme Court of Louisiana Historical Society
- 400 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70130
- Meet on the corner of St. Louis and Royal street
- Voodoo, Hoodoo, Conjuremen, Ghosts, Vampires, and more have worked their way into the incredible tapestry of life (and death) in New Orleans
- New Orleans exists between the worlds of the living and dead. From our unconventional funeral traditions, eerie religious practices, and numerous historic calamities its no wonder the French Quarter is riddled with encounters of ghosts and unexplained events. A rich tradition of Louisiana Voodoo paired with our very own Voodoo Queen of New Orleans (Marie Laveau) means that magic winds its way into every street of the historic river city. Voodoo, Hoodoo, Conjuremen, Ghosts, Vampires, and more have worked their way into the incredible tapestry of life (and death) in New Orleans.
- Our Licensed tour guides will lead you to the most haunted places in the French Quarter, touching upon the history and memory of New Orleans. Why does the ghost of a priest still walk near the St. Louis Cathedral? What horror stories have been woven from the Axe Man of New Orleans? What still walks the streets of the French Quarter at night, side by side with tourist and jazz bands? You’ll be able to experience all of this with one of our expert guides while diving into the darker and more mysterious pieces of the incredible patchwork of the city.
Need To Know
About New Orleans Top Tours
New Orleans Top Tours is a family-owned and operated business that was originally established in 1989 as The Good Old Days Buggies Inc. with mule drawn carriage tours of the city. We have spent the last 30+ years perfecting our craft and sharing the rich history and culture of New Orleans with all those who come to visit our beautiful Crescent City. New Orleans Top Tours was created to provide an additional perspective of our city for those of us who prefer to travel in the same footprints as our early settlers for a more in-depth feel for our beloved New Orleans.