Unlike serpents, humans can’t subsist solely on their own tails. Consume endless dinners with today’s Groupon.
$6 for $12 worth of buffet-style or takeout Chinese fare and drinks, such as:
- Lunch buffet ($3.29–$7.50)
- Dinner buffet ($5.50–$10.99)
- Items include crab legs, barbecue spare ribs, and sushi
- Takeout menu includes:
- Shrimp with garlic sauce ($8.95)
- General tso’s chicken ($8.25)
- Broccoli in oyster sauce ($5.95)<p>
New Shanghai Buffet
A bubbling fish tank beckons diners in the doors of New Shanghai Buffet, where they kick off a culinary expedition with classic Chinese dishes that range from general tso's chicken and sweet-and-sour pork to littleneck clams and artfully crafted sushi. Covered buffet stations flaunt crab legs and barbecue spare ribs in their gleaming metal vessels, and an expansive takeout menu keeps diners from wheeling buffet tables home when the staff's back is turned. Amid a mélange of leafy plants, grand prints of Asian landscapes pair with traditional Chinese baubles to adorn the dining room's floral walls.