Technicians individually apply Misencil eyelash extensions, creating a more subtle, natural look or a more glamourous look
About This Deal
Choose from Four Options
- C$80 for one set of natural eyelash extensions (C$158 value)
- C$130 for one set of natural eyelash extensions with one 30-minute fill (C$211 value)
- C$137 for one set of glamour eyelash extensions (C$258 value)
- C$147 for one set of glamour eyelash extensions with one 30-minute fill (C$311 value)
- C$166 for one set of Russian volume lashes (C$319 value)
Individually applied lash extensions add length and volume using dry glue ready in two hours. For best results, it is recommended that the first fill session be completed 2–3 weeks after a full-set application.
About New Town Nails & Lash Studio
In 2007, nail technician Melissa Daigle left Montreal and her best friend, Julie Desjardins, in order to make over the citizens of Victoria. Five years later, Julie joined her, and, in 2013, they opened up a new business, New Town Nails & Lash Studio. Both Melissa and Julie graduated from the Academy of Creative Nail Design and have been CND Grand Masters for 10 years.
The nail techs now treat hands and feet to pampering scrubs and massages before decorating nails with shellac, acrylic, or gel polishes. Julie also relies on her seven years of lash-extension experience to enhance eyes at New Town. She has training with not one but two lash-extension brands—Misencil and Xtreme Lashes—and is a Miscenil official dealer. Like a pirate's shoulder parrot, the extensions Julie individually applies to natural lashes are water-resistant and extremely glamourous. After 2–3 weeks, she can replace any extensions that have shed with the natural lashes.