Choose from Four Options
- $23 for one ticket to a 90-minute after-dark tour ($49 value)
- $66 for two tickets to a 90-minute after-dark tour ($98 value)
- $11 for one ticket to a 90-minute daytime tour ($29 value)
- $42 for two tickets to a 90-minute daytime tour ($58 value)
- Click to learn more about each tour.
Tours begin at Four Queens Hotel and Casino on Fremont Street. After-Dark Tour available Thursday nights and weekends at 7 p.m. Daytime tour available Saturdays and Sundays only, starting at noon. Daytime tours are family friendly and an all ages tour with no group max.
New Vegas VIP
Give them one day, and New Vegas VIP's staffers will give you the time of your life. The company curates experiences that can't be had anywhere else: visitors can take a tour of famous Sin City landmarks in a luxurious limousine, see the whole city all at once from a vantage point of 15,000 feet in the air during extreme skydiving, or get a street-level view in an exotic sports car. Or they can roll the dice. The Mystery Show and Ultra Club package lets parties choose their preferred genre of live show and then surprises them with one of the city's finest examples.