- Choose from six different bars and packages
- Celebrate New Year's in VIP fashion
- Hors d’oeuvres, drink packages, and reserved seating
About This Deal
Click above to buy one $99 VIP table ticket at Sequoia ($200 value). Click on the links below for other packages.
- Buy here for one $79 VIP-room-access ticket at Times Square Center ($160 value)
- Buy here for one $69 VIP-balcony-access ticket at Mars 2112 ($145 value)
- Buy here for one $69 VIP ticket to Village Pourhouse ($139 value)
- Buy here for one $69 VIP ticket to SideBar ($147 value)
- Buy here for one $94 Diamond Package ticket to Slate ($190 value)
Jump to: Reviews
Scientists predict that Y2010K will be the year that scientists accurately predict the end of the world. Be sure to brace yourself for this shocking revelation by celebrating in ebullient fashion. With today’s side deal, choose from one of six New Year’s Eve packages put together by the party people at NewYears.com. Each ticket gets you access to different perks, like hors d’oeuvres, VIP seating, and bottle services. Your Groupon covers service charges ($10.95 to $22.95) and applicable taxes. Check out the following links for a full list of what each package includes:
- Sequoia VIP package
- Time Square Center VIP package
- Mars 2112 VIP package
- Village Pour House VIP package
- Side Bar VIP package
- Slate diamond package
These six packages represent a half-dozen good eggs waiting for you to crack open on the forehead of a New Year’s baby. The table packages require getting a group of people together to reserve a table. If you’re the first to buy table tickets, you’ll get a unique table code to share with your seat-filling friends. Reserve your spot with one of these slick packages to impress a potential midnight kisser with your VIP status. Cancel your date with your couch and socially celebrate the start the first year of the new decade, which is also the last year of this decade. Even as this paradox, known as the “Y2010K bug,” threatens to send the nation’s Droid phones into a state of existential hysteria, you’ll be partying in style in some of the world’s most secure locations.
For the Diamond Package tickets at Slate, a $40 per bottle gratuity and a 8.875% New York sales tax will be added to your total bill at the end of the night.
One Yelper gives Sequoia’s NYE celebration four stars: > * New Years Eve at Sequoia couldn’t have been any better. I know this place isn’t highly rated for their food. But we were looking for a good party in a good spot and that is exactly what we got. – Ashlee M.