- $45 for a fast pass for one to the New Years Eve Hawaii party ($80.44 value)
- Fast passes allow you to skip the line and head right into the party
New Year’s Eve Hawaii
Every year, New Years Eve Hawaii throws a party to celebrate the dawning of a new year. Read on to learn more:
- Location: Aloha Tower Marketplace
- When: Thursday, December 31, from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- The music: More than 30 bands & DJ’s, including Walshy Fire of Major Lazer, Rebel Souljahz, PeniDean, Playing Electronic, Hip-Hop, Reggae, Old School and much more.
- The food: more than 25 food trucks
- How to make the night even more special: Order bottle service or try out the mechanical bull rides.
- The countdown leads to: fireworks at midnight, celebratory smooches, and New Year’s resolutions to lose weight or finally give the dungeon a real scrub-down