Choose from Six Options
- $65 for one two-hour BYOB drawing or painting class for one person ($130 value)
- $99 for two two-hour BYOB drawing or painting classes for one person ($240 value)
- $99 for one two-hour BYOB drawing or painting class for two people ($240 value)
- $189 for two two-hour BYOB drawing or painting classes for two people ($480 value)
- $199 for four four-hour art-portfolio classes ($400 value)
- $295 for six four-hour art-portfolio classes ($600 value)
Choose a nude drawing class (Thursday 6–8 p.m.), portrait drawing class (Saturday 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.), or painting class (Wednesday 6–8 p.m.). The painting class includes your choice of self-portrait, landscape, or still life art. Paper and charcoal will be provided for the drawing classes; canvas, paint, and brushes will be provided for the painting class.
The art-portfolio undergraduate prep class (Monday–Friday 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. or 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. or 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.) is for people who want to pursue their art studies or career in any medium. During the four-hour classes, each student gets unique assignments and projects just for their portfolio, which can be used for art-school admission or job applications.
New York Art Studio
One-hundred percent. That's the rate of acceptance for New York Art Studio grads to some of the top art and design schools throughout the U.S. and Europe.
Under the direction of Soo Kyung Han and a faculty of master artists, students applying to BFA or MFA programs can take continuing education classes, build their portfolios, and receive one-on-one counseling throughout their entire application process. Guidance is available in a wide variety of mediums, from painting and photography to architecture and fashion design. Students have gone on to enroll in programs at Harvard, RISD, and Parsons, and have even had their work featured in Vogue.