What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $10 for admission for one to a Thursday after-work cruise ($20 value)
- $19 for admission for two to a Thursday after-work cruise ($40 value)
- $20 for admission for one to a Friday after-work cruise ($40 value)
- $39 for admission for two to a Friday after-work cruise ($80 value)
- $20 for admission for one to a Saturday night cruise ($40 value)
- $39 for admission for two to a Saturday night cruise ($80 value)
All cruises run from 7–10 p.m.; click here to view the calendar.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required by responding to email confirmation. Must be 21 or older with valid ID. Sails rain or shine. Not valid for holiday cruises. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New York Booze Cruise
The rest of the world seems to slip away when out on the water with New York Booze Cruise. Their party boats and yachts stretch from 80–180 feet long, and aboard these decks DJs spin tunes, bartenders mix drinks, and staffers bring out ample amounts of food. These floating parties occur both during private charters and regularly-scheduled cruises open to the public.