Guests can view and purchase antique, vintage and modern jewelry, and watches from over 100 participating dealers
What You'll Get
- General admission
Free admission for children under 12 (must be accompanied by an adult).
- Dates and times:
- Friday, October 25: 11 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Saturday, October 26: 11 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Sunday, October 27: 11 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Monday, October 28: 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Transportation: nearby parking available; see the parking locations
- During the show’s fifth edition the attendees have a chance to purchase jewelry pieces, watches, and more from over 100 attending dealers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New York City Jewelry and Watch Show
Hosted in Manhattan's Metropolitan Pavilion, the New York City Jewelry and Watch Show brings together over 100 distinguished jewelry and watch retailers who will exhibit a lavish display of antique and estate jewelry, vintage time pieces, and modern collections. But the displays aren't just for looking—the exhibitors goods are up for purchase for guests interested in adding a new, dazzling accessory to their collection.