- $75 for a six-hour comedy workshop and class from Buddy Flip at New York Comedy Club
- Learn how to write sketches, create your own voice and punch lines, about the business, its pitfalls, and more from a working, nationally-touring, headlining comedian in a six-hour workshop including a lunch break ($150)
- Workshops, which serve unlimited bottled-water and soft drinks ($10), are held the first Saturday from 12 p.m.–6 p.m. of each month beginning January 8, 2011 through December 17, 2011
- Receive two free tickets to any of New York Comedy Club’s comedy shows ($30)
- Grouponers will receive a 30% discount on regularly scheduled four-week stand-up comedy workshops as well ($50)
241 E 24th St.
New York, New York 10010Get Directions