All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $49 for one hour of Dart Zone game play for up to four people ($100 value)
Six Game Play Options to Choose from:
- Capture the Flag: Two teams compete to capture flag in center of room. If you’re hit, you return the flag and respawn from your starting base. It’s like Halo, except you’re actually moving around and have to wear pants
- Freeze Tag: Darts elevate this school yard favorite
- Head Hunters: The only way to win is to aim for the noggin, the noodle, the bean, the cabeza, the ol’ brainbasket,
- Humans VS Zombies: The rules are simple. If you’re a human, shoot the zombies. If you’re a zombie, shoot the humans (way easier than eating them, requires zero floss).
- My Last 6 Shots: You have six shots. Make ‘em count. Last men standing are forced into a three-shot duel, like men
- Sharp Shooter: Impress your opponents by shooting their targets, then depress your opponents by shooting your actual opponents
NY Dart Zone
The close-combat dart shooting scenarios of NY Dart Zone play out across 2,000 square feet of battleground, and provide a safe and spongy alternative to stinging paintballs, laser tag, or badgering a live Marine. This Nerf dart facility—the first of its kind in Long Island—fully equips all players for action, and features two bunkers, two sentry gun posts, a large selection of dart blasters, and a thrilling selection of game play options.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Recommended for ages 6 and up. Valid for children or adults. Reservation required; subject to availability. Over 6 Game Play options to choose from. Game Play Options to Choose From:Human VS Zombies, Capture The Flag, Sharp Shooter-My Last 6 Shots, Grenade Ball,Head Hunters & Freeze Tag. Not valid for a private session, only valid for open play. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.