Thrilling soft dart games play out across 2,000 square feet of battleground featuring bunkers, sentry gun posts, and a variety of scenarios
About This Deal
- $49 for one hour of Dart Zone game play for up to four people ($100 value)
Six Game Play Options to Choose from:
- Capture the Flag: Two teams compete to capture flag in center of room. If you’re hit, you return the flag and respawn from your starting base. It’s like Halo, except you’re actually moving around and have to wear pants
- Freeze Tag: Darts elevate this school yard favorite
- Head Hunters: The only way to win is to aim for the noggin, the noodle, the bean, the cabeza, the ol’ brainbasket,
- Humans VS Zombies: The rules are simple. If you’re a human, shoot the zombies. If you’re a zombie, shoot the humans (way easier than eating them, requires zero floss).
- My Last 6 Shots: You have six shots. Make ‘em count. Last men standing are forced into a three-shot duel, like men
- Sharp Shooter: Impress your opponents by shooting their targets, then depress your opponents by shooting your actual opponents
NY Dart Zone
The close-combat dart shooting scenarios of NY Dart Zone play out across 2,000 square feet of battleground, and provide a safe and spongy alternative to stinging paintballs, laser tag, or badgering a live Marine. This Nerf dart facility—the first of its kind in Long Island—fully equips all players for action, and features two bunkers, two sentry gun posts, a large selection of dart blasters, and a thrilling selection of game play options.