All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
September 5, 2014
August 30, 2014
· August 11, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $19.99 for admission for two (up to $38 value)
- $29.99 for admission for two adults and up to three children (up to $56 value)
- The museum is closed Mondays; view museum hours
Be sure to check out the current featured exhibit Chinese American: Exclusion/Inclusion, which presents more than 200 years of rare artifacts and hands-on displays that explore the struggle over freedom and how it shaped the Chinese American experience. The exhibit is on display until April 19, 2015.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for special ticketing events. Entire value per voucher must be used in a single visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New-York Historical Society
A trip to New York wouldn’t be complete without a visit to the New-York Historical Society with its four centuries of history and art – and the only Children’s History Museum in the area. It hits the spot for anyone craving an offbeat (and often surprising) bite of the city’s culture easily digested in an hour or two.
- Great Start: New York Story, a panoramic film experience, captures 400 years of the city's history in just 18 minutes
- History, Visually Speaking: Image-heavy special exhibits include The Hirschfeld Century: The Art of Al Hirschfeld and Art as Activism: Graphic Art from the Merrill C. Berman Collection
- Permanent Mainstay: New York Rising, featuring relics from the Revolutionary War, such as George Washington’s inauguration chair, and the pistols used in the Hamilton-Burr duel
- Eye Catchers: Picasso’s stage curtain for Le Tricorne ballet and the ceiling mural from Keith Haring's Pop Shop
- Future History-Makers: DiMenna Children's History Museum, with games and interactive exhibits
- Pro Tip: Catch top historians and public figures many weeknights as part of the museum's lecture series. Separate tickets are required, but past recordings are available for free online.
- Make it a Date: Caffè Storico on the museum's first floor offers lunch, dinner and cocktails