Choose from Five Options
One Treatment: With one treatment, you can get a taste for the laser hair-removal experience without committing to multiple sessions.
- $43 for one laser hair-removal session on a small area ($100 value)
- $65 for one laser hair-removal session on a medium area ($150 value)
- $87 for one laser hair-removal session on a large area ($300 value)
Three Treatments: A three-pack of laser hair-removal sessions on your choice of body area. Ideal for touchups.
- $109 for three laser hair-removal sessions on small area ($300 value)
Six Treatments: Six treatments are generally recommended for significant reduction in hair growth over time.
- $175 for six laser hair-removal sessions on a small area ($600 value)
See the list of valid treatment areas.
New York Laser & Aesthetics
Headed by Ofra Amy Grinbaum, the staff at New York Laser & Aesthetics bring years of experience to this boutique clinic. As a New York State–certified aesthetician, Grinbaum leads a team of fellow licensed technicians who share her passions. Together, they wield the latest advanced technology to specialize in laser removals of hair, nail fungus, tattoos, sun spots, veins, and non-surgical skin rejuvenation such as chemical and enzyme peels. Treatment options include an Epicare aesthetic laser, a Zerona cellulite-reduction machine, and a Biologique Recherche facial-sculpting machine designed to firm and tone complexions.
Because some of these procedures can irritate the skin, an FDA-approved Zimmer cooling system is kept on-hand to soothe treated areas with a stream of chilled air similar to one emitted by a whistling snowman. All lasers at New York Laser & Aesthetics are medical graded and FDA-approved.