Chiropractic consultation and surface EMG aim to identify the cause of patients’ pain, while laser treatments help relieve discomfort
About This Deal
- The chiropractors:
- Martin Gillman, D.C.: the director of the chiropractic department since 1999 and a member of the American Chiropractic Association
- Jacob Sadigh, D.C.: more than 30 years of experience in health-care services
- Yazan Jabaji, D.C.: a member of the American Chiropractic Association, American Academy of Spine Physicians, and the Tennessee Chiropractic Association
- The Surface EMG diagnostic test helps doctors determine if the patient has a muscle or nerve injury.
- Class IV laser treatments work to reduce pain and inflammation while enhancing tissue healing.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
Need To Know
About New York Medical and Diagnostic Center
New York Medical and Diagnostic Center is a multi-specialty practice with 14 providers and various diagnostic services all under one roof. A highly professional team of providers helps its patients to improve their health using individualized treatments. The staff consists of cardiologists, chiropractors, primary care physicians, neurologists, physiatrists, physical therapists, and ultrasound technicians. The facility is equipped with a range of state-of-the-art devices enabling accurate diagnosis and helpful treatments such as an echocardiogram, dopplers, ABI, NCV/EMG, SSEP, echo stress test, X-Ray, sonogram, spirometry, ultrasound, and more.