Client can see the landmarks of New York, including the Statue of Liberty, Freedom Tower, and the 9/11 Memorial from above
About This Deal
- Departure time: by appointment
- Departure location: 78 John Miller Way, Kearny, NJ 07032
- Free admission for children under 2 as long as they sit on lap
- Weight restriction: max weight 350 pounds; any passenger over 310 pounds inclusive of all gear brought aboard the helicopter will be required to purchase a second seat
- Other restrictions: clients must arrive 1 hour and 15 minutes prior to flight time. Can be upgraded to sunset or night flight for an additional fee.
- Click here to view the intro tour schedule
- Click here to view the VIP tour schedule
- Waiting area amenities: state-of-the-art helicopter mock-up, cafe, lounge seating areas
- Notable sights:
- Intro flight: Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Wall Street, Freedom Tower, 9/11 Memorial, The Oculus, Lower Manhattan Money Shot
- VIP flight: Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Wall Street, Freedom Tower, 9/11 Memorial, The Oculus, Lower Manhattan Money Shot, Brooklyn Bridge, Empire State Building, Midtown, Times Square, The Vessel, Central Park
- What to bring: valid photo ID, camera (lens filters, hoods, and lens changes are not allowed)
About New York on Air
What better way is there to see the city than from above? New York on Air offers its clients an opportunity to do it from a helicopter with doors-on and doors-off options. As they fly above landmarks like the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Empire State Building, the passengers can take pictures to preserve the memories.