The best pizzas, like the worst Elvis impersonators, are cheesy, doughy, and often live in cardboard boxes. Eat like a king with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $11 for a pizza dinner for two (a $23.89 total value)
- $22 for a pizza dinner for four (a $54.77 total value)
- $33 for a pizza dinner for six (a $70.72 total value) <p>
Each dinner includes:
- One garden medley or caesar salad per pair (a $5.95 value)
- One 16-inch pizza with one topping per pair (a $14.99 value)
- One 2-liter soda per pair (a $2.95 value)<p>
The dinner for four and six also includes 12 or 24 wings respectively (a $6.99 or $12.99 value).<p>
New York Pizza Company
The dough halo hovers in the air, free-for a split second-from gravity's machinations. This airborne moment is short-lived, and the circlet plummets back into the hands of the New York Pizza Company chef, who repeats the up-and-down cycle until he deems the dough ready to be festooned with toppings. Masters of the well-made pie, New York Pizza Company's chefs pride themselves in their hand-tossed dough and the fresh toppings-such as ricotta, roma tomatoes, and barbecue chicken-that dapple their surfaces. Once a pizza has been assembled, the chefs slip it into the kitchen's brick oven where off-duty suns imbue it with a golden, toasty patina. Along with their signature pies, the chefs also whip up hot and cold subs, calzones, pastas, and soups.