All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Gas-powered cars will soon be replaced by electric cars, which will be replaced by two-person motorcycles powered by nightmares. Catch some combustion-engine action while you can with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $149 for a full-year pro membership (a $99 value) and one all-day track rental for a motorcycle (a $220 value; a $319 total value)
- $229 for a full-year pro membership (a $99 value) and two all-day track rentals for a motorcycle (a $440 value; a $539 total value)
- $179 for a full-year pro membership (a $99 value) and one all-day track rental for a car (a $290 value; a $389 total value)
- $289 for a full-year pro membership (a $99 value) and and two all-day track rentals for a car (a $580 value; a $679 total value)
The pro membership includes:
- Access to all Member Days
- One Monster energy drink at every member event
- Gate entrance
- Professional rider instruction and supervision by professional riders
- Access to helicopter and plane landing
- Access to villa rental
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon, membership expires 1 year after activation date. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Must have valid driver's license. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New York Safety Track
Respect for the road and proper training go hand in hand when it comes to riding motorcycles, even if it's just to the grocery store and back. This is where New York Safety Track comes in. The roughly two-mile track simulates real-life road conditions without distractions such as pedestrians and chickens debating the nature of free will so drivers can focus on honing their skills behind the wheel. Classes taught by professional instructors familiarize riders with their motorcycle as they learn to turn corners, pass other riders, and how to position their bodies during classroom lessons and on-track drills. Guests can also hone their skills over several days by bunking down in the on-site villa. The track also houses full-sized bathrooms with showers for rinsing away the road debris, rental motorcycles, and on-site meals for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.