What You'll Get
Topping the food chain is a tremendous achievement, which is why humans triumphantly plant flag-like toothpicks in burgers and belt the national anthem at their steaks before devouring them. Enjoy life at the top with today’s Groupon to New York Steak House in Brooklyn. Choose between the following options:
- For $45, you get a steak and seafood dinner for two (up to a $123 value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $19 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $44 value each)
- Two sides (up to an $8 value each)<p>
- For $75, you get a steak and seafood dinner for four (up to a $246 value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $19 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $44 value each)
- Four sides (up to an $8 value each)
New York Steak House’s resident master chef assembles a menu of hearty steak house staples to serve in the restaurant’s lavish dining room. Anchor drifting appetites with starters of Prince Edward mussels wading in white garlic sauce, or enjoy slivers of exquisite beef carpaccio drizzled with a garlic soy vinaigrette. Sides of mushroom risotto and broccoli rabe ride shotgun alongside entrees such as marinated skirt steak or a plate of chicken cordon blue, which, like a businessman’s suitcase, conceals a reserve of prosciutto and mushroom sauce. Diners are surrounded by hand-stained copper ceilings and mahogany walls as well as stained-glass windows that cast a multicolored hue on mealing duos and quartets.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 21, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid until 10/21/11. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Dine-in only. Must choose from menu. Not valid for Seafood Tower, Maine Lobster, or Crispy Wholefish. Porter House Steak dish is considered 2 entrees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.