- $16 for one boat tour or cruise ($30 value)
Passengers can choose one tour from five available tours and cruises:
- 60-minute Statue of Liberty express tour
- 60-minute Statue by Night tour, which includes a champagne toast
- 30-minute SHARK Speedboat Thrill Ride tour, which speeds through the waters to an upbeat soundtrack (closes for the season on August 31)
- 105-minute Happy Hour cruise, which includes a DJ and two cash bars
- Three-hour Saturday Night Dance cruise, with signature cocktails and indoor and outdoor dance floors
New York Water Taxi and Circle Line Downtown
New York Water Taxi has entertained millions of visitors to New York since 2002, beginning with a spunky fleet of five distinctive black-and-yellow-checkered vessels. The eco-conscious crew first began by chauffeuring passengers between Brooklyn and downtown, but the business quickly expanded as locals and tourists demanded to see all of New York's mammoth manmade beauty such as the city skyline, Brooklyn Bridge, Empire State Building, and Ellis Island from its treasured natural waterways. New York Water Taxi is the better way to see NYC — providing exciting ways to navigate and experience NYC aboard iconic, exciting, and comfortable boats!
Knowledgable and entertaining guides narrate tours while patrons can indulge in a cash bar that provides refreshments along the way. Popular touring sites include Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum, Times Square/Broadway, Hudson River Park, and South Street Seaport, to name a few.