Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 units of Botox
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- One redemption per person only
Learn More About Botox
How does it work? How much does it cost? We answer all your burning questions.
Learn More About Juvéderm
An expert dishes on everything you should know about the dermal filler so you can be prepared.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New You Med Spa
Collectively, the professionals at New You Med Spa boast 60 years of experience in the aesthetics, health, and wellness industries and have performed thousands of procedures during that time. Building on the expertise they've gained, they offer clients nonsurgical treatments that help them look and feel their best, such as:
- Botox injections that relax wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes, taking years off visages
- Dermal fillers that can plump lips and add volume to complexions, which helps lift wrinkles around the mouth
- i-Lipo, a noninvasive form of body contouring that uses laser light therapy to slim persistent areas of fat