Flights of locally crafted English and American beer and pub-food appetizers for two or four
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for two beer flights and one cheesy breadstick appetizer, valid Sunday–Wednesday (up to $25 value)
- $25 for four beer flights and two cheesy breadstick appetizers, valid Sunday–Wednesday (up to $50 value)
- $17 for two beer flights and cheesy breadstick appetizer, valid any day (up to $25 value)
- $27 for four beer flights and cheesy breadstick appetizers, valid any day (up to $50 value)
- See the beer and food menus
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. On flights, $0.50 upcharge on tier 3 beers; not included in promotion. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Newaygo Brewing Company
Newaygo Brewing Company specializes in the craft production of beers from around the world sure to appease all palates. When looking for a flight or full pours, diners can take advantage of the variety of beer to choose from, including the Seven Cousins IPA, North York English Ale, Pecan Porter to pair with locally-sourced food such as sliders, pulled pork stackers, and specialty pizzas such as their BBQ chicken or seared veggie with fresh ingredients that can even be ordered gluten-free upon request. The tap list is subject to change weekly.