Cooking is a labor of love, which explains why so many chefs still pine for the meatball that got away. Get involved with your meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for one plant-based cooking class (a $50 value)
- $185 for a one-month OLAH Health Program (a $375 value)<p>
Each cooking class begins with a health and nutrition lesson, followed by a hands-on cooking workshop that culminates in a nutritious, plant-based meal. Cooking classes are available on Sundays, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.<p>
The OLAH Health Program includes:
- Four of the above cooking classes
- Four health-education classes
- Four healthy dinners
- Four week-long, plant-based meal plans
- Personalized nutrition coaching session
- See more info on OLAH here<p>
For the OLAH Health Program, customers can also opt for two medical evaluations and blood-test panels, one before and one after the program. These are covered by most insurance companies or can be purchased for a discounted cash rate.<p>
At Newen Wellness, plants are the foundation of a healthy diet. The team encourages clients to eat plant-based meals, easing the transition with hands-on cooking classes that impart general nutrition principles, as well as tips for whipping up satisfying meals with fruits and veggies. Newen's comprehensive wellness plans blend these classes with other health services, such as one-on-one nutrition coaching and medical evaluations.