What You'll Get
Like a locked steamer trunk in an attic, barbecue recipes are better when they contain a closely guarded family secret. Finally taste the truth with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$55 for a barbecue package (a $110.86 total value)<p>
- Four pounds of stewing beef (a $27.96 value)
- Eight quarter-pound burgers (a $7.98 value)
- Two racks of ribs (a $39.96 value)
- Two pounds of rib roast (a $13.98 value)
- Two pounds of bone-in blade roast (a $10.98 value)<p>
$99 for a deluxe barbecue package (a $210.75 total value)
- All of the above items (a $110.86 value)
- Four 8-ounce boneless filets (a $19.98 value)
- Eight 8-ounce boneless sirloin steaks (a $39.96 value)
- Two 16-ounce boneless skirt steaks (a $17.98 value)
- Two 16-ounce boneless flank steaks (a $17.98 value)
- One pound of plain sausage (a $3.99 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Not valid until 4/3/12. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 order. Allow 5-7 business days for delivery. Extra fee outside 20km of St. John's. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Newfoundland Food Distributors
The butchers at Newfoundland Food Distributors prepare smoked slabs of seafood and carve organic, free-range AAA Newfoundland beef into gourmet cuts to be delivered to customers. Fish and steaks need only to defrost in marinade before they’re ready to sear on the grill or spare clothing iron. The prime rib and sirloin turn homes into steakhouses, filling the air with palate-pleasing aroma as they sizzle away. Fresh off the ice of cold-storage facilities and warehouses dispersed around Newfoundland, each piece of meat and fish arrives frozen for easy storage inside freezers or snowmen's pockets.