Chance to spend a day surrounded by sharks, rays, fish, and many aquatic exhibits; experience touch pools and meet underwater creatures
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Access to all exhibits, shows, and galleries in the Aquarium
- Souvenir soda cup or limited edition holiday hot chocolate mug. Both come with free unlimited refills the day of redemption.
- Participants will be able to see baby alligators in Gator Alley and rare white alligators Snowball and Snowflake. Moreover, guests can visit Shark Ray Bay Theater, enjoy Scuba Santa’s Bubble Showers, and write their holiday wish in Scuba Santa’s Post Office.
- Adult tickets valid for customers ages 13+
- Child tickets valid for customers ages 2–12
- Free admission for children under 2
Scuba Santa’s Water Wonderland
The Cincinnati holiday tradition of Scuba Santa marks its 17th anniversary this year with holiday lights and music throughout the aquarium. From November 29 to December 29, celebrate the holidays under the sea with Newport Aquarium. Guests can meet Scuba Santa one-on-one as he dives inside the 385,000-gallon Surrounded by Sharks tank, and tell him their holiday wishes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 29, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Newport Aquarium
River dwellers and sea creatures all coexist peacefully at Newport Aquarium, a watery haven dedicated to creating educational and exciting experiences. Here, visitors do more than win staring contests with fish—interactive exhibits allow guests to touch some of the most exotic animals in the world, and acrylic tunnels give the sensation of being right in the tank with sharks. Read on to discover a few of the aquarium's engaging attractions.
NEW! Freshwater Falls: See what lies below the rippling surface of cascading streams and waterfalls.
Shark Bridge: Here, visitors stroll across a 75-foot-long rope bridge situated only inches over dozens of swimming sharks.
Penguin Palooza: Enjoy one of the most diverse collections of cold-weather penguins in the country.
Surrounded by Sharks: This exhibit comprises 385,000 gallons of water and a complex of clear tunnels through which seven species of shark swim and interact.
Gator Alley: Meet Snowball and Snowflake, 2 of only 100 White Alligators in the whole world plus many other reptile species.
Stingray Hideaway: Touch dozens of stingrays in this tropical island environment and watch them soar underwater from a tunnel through their habitat.