Adults and children alike cruise into the Holiday spirit by admiring the scenic views of Newport Beach Christmas Parade of Lights.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Departure location: Newport Harbor
- Holiday Lights Cruise, running from November 30 to December 31, 2019
- Christmas Boat Parade, running from December 18 to 22, 2019
- Departure time is multiple times 5:30 pm, 7:00 pm, 8:30 pm. More times available on select dates.
Not valid on December 21, 22 all cruise times and for 7:05 p.m., and 8:30 p.m. cruise times for December 20.
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets:
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 3–12)
- Notable sights: Newport Harbor in full holiday décor
- Infant tickets (ages 0–2) are $5 available for purchase on the merchant’s website.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 4, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Tickets valid for Newport Landing's Holiday Lights Cruises and Boat Parade Cruises (running from 11/30 to 12/31). Not valid on 12/21, 12/22, or for 12/20 for the 7:05 p.m., and 8:30 p.m. cruises. $2.00 Supplemental charge may applies to certain cruise dates and times. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Newport Landing Cruises
With more than 111 years of history, more than two million people attend the Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade each year. During the Ring Of Lights, bayfront homes compete for top honors with elaborate holiday decor and light displays. Newport Beach begins its holiday decorations after Thanksgiving, and by the first of December the harbor is richly illuminated with millions of lights and hundreds of decorated homes. Newport Landing Cruises offers three cruises each night of the parade and throughout December to view the light displays. During boat parade cruises, passengers travel through the parade with the chance to view all of the decked out ships and homes along the harbor.