Adults and children alike cruise into the Holiday spirit by admiring the scenic views of Newport Beach Christmas Parade of Lights
About This Deal
- Departure location: Newport Harbor
Greatly Reduced Capacities-Stringent Disinfecting Protocols-Outdoor Open Environment Onboard-Social Distancing Measures In Place-Masks Required
- Holiday Lights Cruise, running from December 4 to January 3, 2021
- Departure time is multiple times 5:30 pm, 7:00 pm, 8:30 pm. More times available on select dates.
Supplemental charge of $5 for all cruise times from 5 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets:
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 3–12)
- Notable sights: Newport Harbor in full holiday décor
- Infant tickets (ages 0–2) are $5 available for purchase on the merchant’s website.
About Newport Landing Whale Watching
With more than 112 years of history, more than two million people attend the Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade each year. During the Ring Of Lights, bayfront homes compete for top honors with elaborate holiday decor and light displays. Newport Beach begins its holiday decorations after Thanksgiving, and by the first of December the harbor is richly illuminated with millions of lights and hundreds of decorated homes. Newport Landing Cruises offers three cruises each night to view the light displays.