Participants can enjoy a whale-watching cruise and admire giant blue whales, finback whales, several species of dolphins, and more
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- 2.5-Hour whale watching cruise
- Ocean Quest marine mammal presentation
- Admission to Ocean Quest exhibit gallery with iconic and historic artifacts
- A supplement charge of $8.50 per person applies only for cruise times Mon.-Sun 10 a.m.-5 p.m. No supplement charge before 10 a.m. and after 5 p.m.
Newport Legacy’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Due to COVID-19, Captain’s Seating has been altered to allow adequate social distancing.
- The VIP seating is limited to only 6 spaces per cruise time.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Newport Legacy’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About Newport Legacy
Standing aboard Newport Legacy's boats that glide across the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean, there's no way but feel inspired and relaxed. When the blue whale season sets in, clients wait patiently to catch a glimpse of these wonderful creatures as they emerge gloriously from the water. During such sightings, tour participants get to learn something more about what they see from experienced crew members, who also direct their attention to other sea inhabitants, including dolphins, sea lions, and marine birds. Along with whale-watching trips, clients can also unwind with their closed ones during charming sunset or entertainment cruises along the picturesque Newport Beach coastline.