Participants enjoy a whale-watching cruise and admire marine wildlife such as gray whales or humpback whales in their natural environment
About This Deal
ALL FEES “INCLUDED” IN TICKET OPTIONS
- What’s included: drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic), 2-hour cruise, supplemental fee of $8.50
- Must provide 21+ Id to receive alcoholic beverages
- Departure time: by appointment
- Before 10 a.m. or after 5 p.m.
- 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Departure location: 309 Palm Street, Suite G, Newport Beach, CA92661
- Passengers can spot giant blue whales, finback whales, gray whales, humpback whales, minke whales, several species of dolphin, and more.
- Binocular rental at $5
- Duration: 2.5 hours
About Newport Legacy
Standing aboard Newport Legacy's boats that glide across the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean, there's no way but feel inspired and relaxed. When the blue whale season sets in, clients wait patiently to catch a glimpse of these wonderful creatures as they emerge gloriously from the water. During such sightings, tour participants get to learn something more about what they see from experienced crew members, who also direct their attention to other sea inhabitants, including dolphins, sea lions, and marine birds. Along with whale-watching trips, clients can also unwind with their closed ones during charming sunset or entertainment cruises along the picturesque Newport Beach coastline.