This immersive Drive-Thru experience will be an unforgettable display of festive holiday lights and lanterns!
About This Deal
- The drive-through experience features a display of holiday lights and handmade lanterns shaped like animals, bugs, flowers, and more.
- What’s included: admission for one vehicle (tickets are per car, not per person)
- Commercial vans, trucks, and buses are prohibited.
When you purchase a voucher on Groupon, you do NOT need to reserve a time.
- Dates and times:
- January 14-16 and January 21-23, Friday – Sunday: 5–9:30 p.m.
- Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Transportation: parking spaces available at the end of the experience
- Features food trucks, gift shops, kids’ activities, and restrooms.
About NYC Winter Lantern Festival
In addition to the 150,000 spectators that visited during their 2018 debut, the NYC Winter Lantern Festival garnered attention from Time Out New York and the New York Times, the former claiming that the LED installations put "all of Manhattan's Christmas decorations to shame.” Produced by New York Events & Entertainment and the China National Tourist Office of New York, this signature event spans eight acres of the SnugHarbor Cultural Center and Botanical Garden. After strolling through the Chinese-inspired light display, visitors enjoy live performances of traditional Chinese dances, plus art and indigenous cuisine.