Enter an unforgettable world of color with friends and family
About This Deal
- Where: Queens County Farm Museum, 73-50 Little Neck Pkwy, Queens, NY 11004
- When can I visit: Thursday–Sunday, 4:30 p.m.–9:30 p.m.
- Free admission for children ages 2 and younger.
When you purchase a voucher on Groupon, you do NOT need to reserve a time.
NYC Winter Lantern Festival
- What you’ll see: more than 1,000 dazzling, light-up sculptures made from paper in the shapes of giant pandas, dragons, and lions along with cultural performances including Tibetan folk dance and plate spinning.
- The performances: performers wear vibrant costumes and magically swap traditional opera masks from one to another; plate/bowl spinning, seesaw bowl balance, hoop tumbling, straw hat juggling, hand to hand act, Tibetan folk dance and a face-changing magician, which is a sub-genre of Chinese Sichuan Opera
- What you’ll eat: Food from Asian-inspired vendors will be available to enjoy, with options from ramen to dumplings and even more.
- What to bring: A warm and fuzzy coat will keep at bay the cold from the outdoors, while a rain jacket or umbrella will ward off any rain in the event of a small storm.