Trained professionals scrub soot from the chimney to increase fireplace’s safety and performance
About This Deal
- Service area: Valid only within 200 miles of zip code M5V 3A6
- Type of sweep: Mechanical: This is a higher-powered version of the standard method. A technician uses a motor that twists and turns wire brushes, cables and chains at a quick speed to rid the chimney shaft of hard creosote and glaze.
- What gets cleaned out? creosote, a black residue caused by wood oils that accumulates inside chimneys
- When to do it: Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents should be inspected at least once a year.
- Risks of unmaintained chimneys: costly repairs, house fires, and unwanted critters