Choose Between Two Options
$37 for a Hollywood Heist dinner show for one (up to $75 total value)
$73 for a Hollywood Heist dinner show for two (up to $150 total value)
Each guest receives:
- Hollywood Heist dinner-show admission ($35 value)
- Marinated veggies ($5 value)
- Spaghetti pretzels ($5 value)
- Choice of buttermilk-fried chicken with potatoes au gratin, pesto bow-tie pasta with grilled veggies, or skewers of marinated grass-fed beef with hummus (up to $13 value)
- Caesar salad ($10 value)
- Dessert ($7 value)
- Complimentary glass of bubbly
During the interactive Hollywood Heist show led by Willie N' Friends Variety Hour, the Barrow gang turns the speakeasy by taking it hostage. Groups of guests attempt to survive the night of fun by earning the ransom money by completing in challenges such as a scavenger hunt, dares, and trivia. Click here for the show schedule.
Next Door Lounge
Guests approach Next Door Lounge's door, marked only by a stylish key, and utter a password to the doorman. If they're the right words, the doorman ushers them into a cocktail lounge frozen in time.
Hollywood's Best Speakeasy
Inside Next Door Lounge, modern elements meet echoes of Hollywood's glamorous past. Tufted ottomans and framed black-and-white photographs of actresses help create the swanky atmosphere that led LA Weekly to name Next Door Lounge the city's best speakeasy in 2012. Silent films flicker on a silver screen, illuminating the faces of revelers seated in deep leather couches or along a communal table carved out of raw wood from Mel Gibson's estate.