A 30-minute flight in one of our Cessna 172’s, 30-minutes of flying in our Redbird Flight Simulator, and 15-minutes of Ground Instruction.
About This Deal
Intro Airplane Flying Lesson- 30 Minute Flight
Take a beautiful and fun scenic flight in a Cessna 172! Along with the half hour flight, this package also includes a half hour lesson in our Redbird Simulator and fifteen minutes of ground instruction. A Certified Flight Instructor will be with you at the controls through the entire process, ensuring you have the safest environment to learn and enjoy your entry into aviation!
After coming into NextGen Flight Academy:
- The student will receive instruction from one of our FAA Certified Flight Instructors on the proper way to ensure an airplane is ready to fly, as well as the basics of controlling an airplane.
- The student will then practice their understanding of aircraft controls on our FAA Certified Redbird Simulator for 30-minutes with their instructor.
- After completing their time on the simulator, the student will then have the opportunity to fly a Cessna 172 with their instructor. The student will be at the controls the entire time, with the instructor assisting them with taking off, turning, climbing, descending, and landing!
- NextGen staff will give the student their own logbook to log their first flight time. Should the student choose to pursue a Pilot's License, this time will count towards their total time required.
- Valid for 1 person only. Additional 1 passenger may go for an additional fee.
- Weight Limit, 275 lbs.
- Per FAA rules, only one demo flight per person can be used unless proof of US Citizenship is provided such as a US Passport or US Birth Certificate.
About A Chat with NextGen Flight Academy
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
We offer superior flight instruction in well maintained airplanes with a well stocked pilot shop for all your flight training needs.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
NextGen Flight Academy was started by pilots for future pilots with the intention of making flight training accessible to more people through a cost effective manner.
What do you love most about your job?
I love helping new client earn their pilot certificates and helping them joint the .05% of Americans with a pilot license!
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
"That was the best experience of my life!"