All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $33.50 for a chiropractic exam with one adjustment and one cold laser therapy ($250 value)
Cold, or low level, laser therapy can increase the speed of tissue repair on injuries and lesions, stimulating healing and reducing pain.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Next Step Chiropractic
Next Step Chiropractic is committed to improving clients' health using solely natural methods. Because there's such a wide variety of natural wellness treatments, the center's staff includes a chiropractor, naturopathic physician, acupuncturist, and massage therapist. Read on to learn more about a few of the services they provide.
- Active Release Technique: This patented manual soft-tissue treatment aims to restore muscles, tendons, and ligaments. To do so, the clinician finds the source of clients' soft-tissue restrictions via the body's kinetic chain.
- Acupuncture: Using fine needles, pressure, or other forms of stimulation, acupuncture treatments target the body's 12 meridians to regulate its flow of energy. Treatments aim to relieve a variety of ailments including allergies and chronic pain.
- Massage Therapy: All of these massages are designed to alleviate pain and promote relaxation, and the massage therapist utilizes various modalities based on the client's needs. These include specialized methods for moms-to-be, adolescents, and senior citizens, plus deep-tissue and trigger-point techniques.
- Naturopathic Medicine: The center's naturopathic doctor employs nature's healing power in various forms to identify and treat the causes of clients' health concerns. These forms include herbal medicine, homeopathy, craniosacral therapy, and detoxification treatments.