All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· June 11, 2018
· May 24, 2018
· March 23, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for a 1-month subscription ($20 value)
- $30 for 3-month subscription ($60 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Extra $4 fee a month for Canadian orders. Does not ship to Alaska and Hawaii. Free shipping in the US. To redeem, must register credit card with merchant. Subscription will automatically renew at regular price at the end of the subscription purchased, unless canceled with merchant. See merchant's FAQ's. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
NextSock is on a mission to make plain, white tube socks a thing of the past. The concept is simple: every month, subscribers get a package of brand new socks in the mail that feature curated designs that burst with color and cool, crazy prints. Even better, NextSock never sends the same socks twice, so there's a fresh feeling of excitement and surprise each time you open a package. Here's a quick look at how it works:
- What you get: one or two random pairs of men's or women's socks every month
- What they look like: Think everything from polkadots to recreations of the Mona Lisa. Check out NextSock's Instagram account for more examples, or look to the feet of your coolest friend.
- Who they fit: women's sizes 5–10 and men's sizes 7–13
- If you want more: In addition to subscriptions, customers can purchase their favorite sock designs a la carte.