Patrons tour the winery with experts and learn the process behind crafting the award-winning wines
About This Deal
- What’s Included:
- Guided tour of the hopyard, vineyard, and winery production area
- Tasting of 3 beers
- Tasting of 3 wines (including Icewine)
- Cheese and chocolate board
- $10 credit towards purchase of any Dean’s List Icewine
- Must be 19 years old or older to participate in tour and tastings and purchase alcohol
- Participants must arrive 10 minutes prior to their tour start time with a printed voucher and check-in at the Wine Visitor and Education Centre.
About Niagara College Teaching Winery
The Niagara College Teaching Winery is a practical training center for applied wine education for the Canadian wine industry. The premises are picturesquely situated at the beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake campus. In this environment, students can learn from world-class, award-winning wine-industry experts as well as have access to the on-site teaching and research vineyards.
Training is not the only activity The Niagara College Teaching Winery has in the offer. They also organize pairing experiences including beer and wine tasting and exploring the hopyard, vineyard, and winery production area. During the tours, participants can learn about programs from the center's training offer, the growing, and production process, as well as discover what makes the Niagara Region so special.