Guests visit four award-winning wineries in the heart of Niagara’s Wine Country with free samples and round-trip transportation
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Niagara Wine Tour
- Tours will operate Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays with Thursday & Monday added for July & August
- Pre-purchase your vouchers now and book your tour for any date through December 2020
- Niagara Fun Tours accepts cancellations within 48 hrs of tour date without penalty
- Inexpensive booking options for expired vouchers
- Round-trip transportation to wine country starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Four convenient pick-up locations available throughout Niagara Falls.
- Multiple complimentary wine samples at four award winning wineries in the heart of Niagara’s Wine Country
- Cost of lunch is not included, but the tour will include a stop for lunch at Farmhouse Cafe at Caroline Cellars. Licensed bar available.
- Free parking: located across the street at the Canada One Outlet Mall
- Bonus Stop at local chocolate factory for a FREE Guided Tour & FREE samples (Chocolate FX)
- All tours will operate onboard Niagara Fun Tour’s spacious open-air touring bus
- Tours will only operate at held capacity, as a means to help with social distancing. Maximum 28 people per tour
- Drivers will consistently sanitize major touch points throughout each tour
- Complimentary hand sanitizer is available onboard, or guests can look to purchase their additional sanitation kits onboard or online
- Kit includes: 2oz bottle of hand sanitizer, two disposable face masks, two sets of disposable gloves
Under local and provincial public health guidelines, facial masks are required onboard tour buses and inside wineries. Guests may inquire with the driver on the day of the tour to learn the day’s exact itinerary. The voucher must be purchased before booking online. Sales tax is not included and will be billed by merchant at time of booking. Seats are limited, so early booking is recommended. Niagara Fun Tours offers a flexible cancellation policy allowing you to change your tour date without penalty. See tour information, check availability, and book seats on their site here.
The Fine Print
About Niagara Fun Tours
The dedicated guides of Niagara Fun Tours escort flocks of visitors around the Niagara region all year round during their fully- guided tours. Summer and Winter wine tours visit, taste, and tour at four award winning wineries studding the Niagara Wine Belt, where settings range from mountain chalets to baroque and modern castle decor to rustic wood farmhouses. For tour-goers that prefer libations other than wine, Niagara Fun Tours offers other seasonal tours that stop at local distilleries, micro breweries, and hard cider distilleries. Guides often conclude their tours with stops at locales such as the heart of Niagara-on-the-Lake or Chocolate FX, where chocolate artisans fashion often-unconventional taste combinations using traditional panning and moulding techniques. Sightseers embark on a new Niagara Beer, Spirits and Hard Cider tour, seasonal winery tours, or private scenic torus of Niagara Falls. Participants enjoy tastings at each location, have a chance to grab some lunch at Harvest Barn Country Market, and receive a wine tasting at Rancourt Winery. Niagara Fun Tours also provides round-trip transportation from multiple locations in Niagara for each tour, loading guests into large shuttle buses that accommodate up to 48 passengers or into vehicles that accommodate up to 21 giraffes.