· Redeemed January 2, 2018
· Redeemed May 7, 2017
· Redeemed May 3, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- C$39 for one Niagara winter wine tour for one person (C$89 value)
- C$75 for one Niagara winter wine tour for two people (C$178 value)
- C$130 for one Niagara winter wine tour for four people (C$356 value)
Niagara Winter Wine Tour
- Tour pick-up starting at 10am from multiple locations throughout Niagara
- Complimentary wine samples at each winery, including icewine
- Tour visits: Josephs Estates Winery, Palatine Hills Winery, Konzelmann Estate Winery, and Caroline Cellars Winery
- Free guided tours of a local chocolate factory with free samples and shopping and tour of Konzelmann Estates Winery, plus a bonus stop at Picards Peanuts confectionary store
- Lunch is not included, but the tour offers a stop for lunch along the way
The tours offers multiple pickup options in Niagara; see the departure times and locations here. The Groupon must be purchased before booking online.
Only two weeks left! Seats available Fridays & Sundays through April 30th. Book today! Click here to check availability.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person. Limit 2 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Online reservation required, subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy (48-hour notice or $17 fee) applies. 13% provincial sales tax (HST) not included and is due at time of booking. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Niagara Fun Tours
The dedicated guides of Niagara Fun Tours escort flocks of visitors around the Niagara region all year round during their fully- guided tours. Summer and Winter wine tours visit, taste, and tour at four award winning wineries studding the Niagara Wine Belt, where settings range from mountain chalets to baroque and modern castle decor to rustic wood farmhouses. For tour-goers that prefer libations other than wine, Niagara Fun Tours offers other seasonal tours that stop at local distilleries, micro breweries, and hard cider distilleries. Guides often conclude their tours with stops at locales such as the heart of Niagara-on-the-Lake or Chocolate FX, where chocolate artisans fashion often-unconventional taste combinations using traditional panning and moulding techniques. Sightseers embark on a new Niagara Beer, Spirits and Hard Cider tour, seasonal winery tours, or private scenic torus of Niagara Falls. Participants enjoy tastings at each location, have a chance to grab some lunch at Harvest Barn Country Market, and receive a wine tasting at Rancourt Winery. Niagara Fun Tours also provides round-trip transportation from multiple locations in Niagara for each tour, loading guests into large shuttle buses that accommodate up to 48 passengers or into vehicles that accommodate up to 21 giraffes.