Guests visit four award winning wineries in the heart of Niagara’s Wine Country with free samples and round-trip transportation
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Niagara Wine Tour
- Public guided wine tour with transportation every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Additional Thursday option will also be available in July & August.
- Book your tour date up through September 30th, 2019
- Round-trip transportation to wine country starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Four convenient pick-up locations available throughout Niagara Falls.
- Complimentary wine samples at four award winning wineries in the heart of Niagara’s Wine Country
- Complimentary Barrel Room Tour & Tastings at the Lakeview Wine Co. or Guided Winery Tour at Vieni Estates Winery
- Cost of lunch is not included, but the tour will include a stop for lunch at either Farmhouse Cafe at Caroline Cellars, or at the restaurant of Rockway Vineyards. Exact location is determined on the day of your tour - enquire with your driver
- Free parking: located across the street at the Canada One Outlet Mall
- Bonus Stop at local chocolate or confectionary store with FREE samples
Guests may enquire with the driver on the day of the tour to learn the day’s exact itinerary. The voucher must be purchased before booking online. Sales tax is not included and will be billed by merchant at time of booking. Seats are limited, so early booking is recommended. See tour information, check availability, and book seats on their site here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy (76-hour notice or $10 fee per person) applies. 13% provincial sales tax (HST) not included. Merchant will bill outstanding sales tax at time of booking. Limit 10 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Niagara Fun Tours
The dedicated guides of Niagara Fun Tours escort flocks of visitors around the Niagara region all year round during their fully- guided tours. Summer and Winter wine tours visit, taste, and tour at four award winning wineries studding the Niagara Wine Belt, where settings range from mountain chalets to baroque and modern castle decor to rustic wood farmhouses. For tour-goers that prefer libations other than wine, Niagara Fun Tours offers other seasonal tours that stop at local distilleries, micro breweries, and hard cider distilleries. Guides often conclude their tours with stops at locales such as the heart of Niagara-on-the-Lake or Chocolate FX, where chocolate artisans fashion often-unconventional taste combinations using traditional panning and moulding techniques. Sightseers embark on a new Niagara Beer, Spirits and Hard Cider tour, seasonal winery tours, or private scenic torus of Niagara Falls. Participants enjoy tastings at each location, have a chance to grab some lunch at Harvest Barn Country Market, and receive a wine tasting at Rancourt Winery. Niagara Fun Tours also provides round-trip transportation from multiple locations in Niagara for each tour, loading guests into large shuttle buses that accommodate up to 48 passengers or into vehicles that accommodate up to 21 giraffes.