Guided public tours from Niagara Falls with transportation to local wineries & breweries with complimentary tastings
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Sips ‘n Suds Tour operates Saturdays through December 2020
- Pre-purchase your vouchers now and book your tour for any date through December 2020
- Niagara Fun Tours accepts cancellations within 48 hrs of tour date without penalty
- Inexpensive booking options for expired vouchers
- Round-trip transportation 3:30 p.m. start time
- Free samples at two award winning wineries and a micro brewpub in Niagara Falls: Lakeview Wine Co., Josephs Estates & Taps Brewhouse
- Three convenient pick-up locations available throughout Niagara Falls starting at 3:30 p.m.
- Tour drops off at same spots as pick-up. Drop-off between 7:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- List of stops on tour subject to change without notice
- Wineries in Niagara will be operating under best practices for a safe, clean and fun environment
- Group sizes onboard public touring vehicles are below 45 people
- An affordable option to get out and explore the wide open spaces of Niagara’s Wine Country
Age restriction: Must be 19 or older.
The voucher must be purchased before booking online. Sales tax is not included and will be billed by merchant at time of booking. Seats are limited, so early booking is recommended. Niagara Fun Tours offers a flexible cancellation policy allowing you to change your tour date without penalty. See tour information, check availability, and book seats on their site here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Customers may choose any one of the three half-day tours listed. Merchant's standard cancellation policy (48-hour notice or $17 fee) applies. 13% provincial sales tax (HST) not included. Merchant will bill outstanding sales tax at time of booking. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 10 per person. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 2 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Niagara Fun Tours
The dedicated guides of Niagara Fun Tours escort flocks of visitors around the Niagara region all year round during their fully- guided tours. Summer and Winter wine tours visit, taste, and tour at four award winning wineries studding the Niagara Wine Belt, where settings range from mountain chalets to baroque and modern castle decor to rustic wood farmhouses. For tour-goers that prefer libations other than wine, Niagara Fun Tours offers other seasonal tours that stop at local distilleries, micro breweries, and hard cider distilleries. Guides often conclude their tours with stops at locales such as the heart of Niagara-on-the-Lake or Chocolate FX, where chocolate artisans fashion often-unconventional taste combinations using traditional panning and moulding techniques. Sightseers embark on a new Niagara Beer, Spirits and Hard Cider tour, seasonal winery tours, or private scenic torus of Niagara Falls. Participants enjoy tastings at each location, have a chance to grab some lunch at Harvest Barn Country Market, and receive a wine tasting at Rancourt Winery. Niagara Fun Tours also provides round-trip transportation from multiple locations in Niagara for each tour, loading guests into large shuttle buses that accommodate up to 48 passengers or into vehicles that accommodate up to 21 giraffes.